The following document is designed to help advisors, parents, and exhibitors understand the requirements of the 4-H project they have selected. Take the time to review the requirement before starting your project and again before attending judging. We want each 4-H member to be prepared and succeed at their judging.
Additional resources for specific project areas are listed below.
- Livestock Interviews Explanation Sheet
- 2022 Jr. Fair Livestock Rules
- Now What...Livestock Project
- Livestock Interviews Study Guide
- Fair Entry Directions
Special Interest Projects
Food and Nutrition Projects
In addition to the guidelines listed above in the 2022 Project Completion and Fair Requirements Guide - additional guidelines and requirements for Food & Nutrition projects are below:
- Now What...Food & Nutrition Projects
- Portfolio Guidelines: Follow these guidelines when making your Food & Nutrition Project Portfolio.
- Food and Nutrtition Portfolio Interest Areas
- Woodworking Project Guidelines: In addition to the guidelines listed above in the 2022 Project Completion and Fair Requirements Guide, these State Fair 4-H Woodworking Guidelines should be followed when completing woodworking projects.
- Photography Projects: In addition to the guidelines listed above in the 2022 Project Completion and Fair Requirements Guide, these State Fair Photography Guidelines should be followed when completing photography projects.