The following document is designed to help advisors, parents, and exhibitors understand the requirements of the 4-H project they have selected. Take the time to review the requirement before starting your project and again before attending judging. We want each 4-H member to be prepared and succeed at their judging.
Project Completion Fair Requirements Cover Letter
2023 Project Completion and Fair Requirements Guide
Additional resources for specific project areas are listed below.
- Livestock Interviews Explanation Sheet
- 2023 Jr. Fair Livestock Rules
- Now What...Livestock Project
- Livestock Interviews Study Guide
- Fair Entry Directions - Registration Opens June 1, 2023
- Dog Worknight Requirement Letter
Special Interest Projects
Food and Nutrition Projects
In addition to the guidelines listed above in the 2023 Project Completion and Fair Requirements Guide - additional guidelines and requirements for Food & Nutrition projects are below:
- Now What...Food & Nutrition Projects
- Portfolio Guidelines: Follow these guidelines when making your Food & Nutrition Project Portfolio.
- Food and Nutrtition Portfolio Interest Areas
- Woodworking Project Guidelines: In addition to the guidelines listed above in the 2022 Project Completion and Fair Requirements Guide, these State Fair 4-H Woodworking Guidelines should be followed when completing woodworking projects.
- Photography Projects: In addition to the guidelines listed above in the 2022 Project Completion and Fair Requirements Guide, these State Fair Photography Guidelines should be followed when completing photography projects.