2020 Project Completion and Judging Options
2020 Award List - All Projects - This list contains all outstanding award winners for 2020 livestock and non livestock judging. Congratulations to all of the winners!
Non Livestock Judging Options:
- Livestock Skillathon Information
- Poultry Skillathon Questions
- Rabbit Skillathon Questions:
Livestock Fair Entry:
*If you have a disability and have questions about accessibility or wish to request accommodations, please contact OSU Extension - Mercer County at 419-586-2179.
The information listed below this point does not pertain to the 2020 4-H Program Year
- 2019 Jr. Fair Livestock Rules
- FairEntry Directions - All Junior Fair livestock exhibitors (with the exception of Rabbit, Poultry and Dog members) will complete their livestock entries online beginning this year. This will replace the paper forms from previous years.
- Livestock Skillathon Study Guide
Special Interest Projects
Food and Nutrition Projects
In addition to the guidelines listed above in the 2019 Project Completion and Fair Requirements Guide - additional guidelines and requirements for Food & Nutrition projects are below:
- Portfolio Guidelines: Follow these guidelines when making your Food & Nutrition Project Portfolio.
- Now What...Food & Nutrition Projects
- Beginner Food & Nutrition Skillathon Study Guide
- Intermediate Food & Nutrition Skillathon Study Guide
- Advanced Food & Nutrition Skillathon Study Guide
- Woodworking Project Guidelines: In addition to the guidelines listed above in the 2019 Project Completion and Fair Requirements Guide, these State Fair 4-H Woodworking Guidelines should be followed when completing woodworking projects.
- Photography Projects: In addition to the guidelines listed above in the 2019 Project Completion and Fair Requirements Guide, these State Fair Photography Guidelines should be followed when completing photography projects.
Cake Decorating Projects